Adding your OneDrive to Core-iQ portal is a one-time setup. Once OneDrive is added you will not need to add the OneDrive folder again on future sessions.
Your OneDrive folder is added in the COR portal as a folder and it is accessible in each app, just like any other Windows folder. All changes to this folder will be synchronized with your online OneDrive folder continuously.
- Click the My Files icon.
- Click Add Storage.
- Click OneDrive and choose your account domain from the list.
- Log in with your Office 365 credentials.
- Click Accept to give COR access to account information for authentication purposes, as well as access to the storage for application support. This is required for OneDrive to work for you in the Core-iQ portal.
- Confirm that OneDrive is listed as a folder in My Files:
- Launch an app (for instance SPSS) and verify that you can browse your OneDrive folder when opening and saving files.
- Done – you can now use your OneDrive folder just like any other folder in Core-iQ portal!