There are two ways of copy/paste between sessions:
Copy/paste directly using keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl/Cmd+V and Ctrl/Cmd+C) or right click → copy/paste (this requires using Chrome browser to access COR)
Using the embedded Copy/paste tool in the task bar.
- Highlight the text you want to copy to a local application.
- In the Core-iQ portal navigation bar, click the Clipboard icon, then select “Copy to local device”. A small dialog box will open, displaying your selection.
- Type Ctrl+C on your keyboard. You'll see a checkmark icon as the dialog box fades and exits the screen.
It's wise to wait at least five seconds after pasting to be sure the transfer has completed.
- Go to the local application where you want to paste your selection.
- Paste your selection as you normally would.