Access your OneDrive, Home Folder and Temporary Files during the browser sessions.
By default there are two folders:
- Home Folder: data stored by you in your home folder is automatically backed up and is made available to you in subsequent sessions.
- Temporary Files: data stored in Temporary Files will disappear when you end your session.
OneDrive integration requires a previous setup for getting access and connecting your OneDrive storage to your Core-iQ portal.
- Login to Core-iQ portal and launch an app.
- Click the My Files icon to load data.
- Choose one of the folders: Home folder, Temporary folder, OneDrive/G Drive (this last one must be configured previously and enabled by the administrator). In the Home Folder is where files/folders should be placed from your personal computer. This is your dedicated storage for all sessions.
- Click "Upload Files" and browse to the file you want to upload or drag the files directly. Click on the “Add Folder” or “Upload Files” buttons and upload the files/folders of your choice to the Home Folder.
You can also drag the files into the folder.
4. Files are uploaded
Files are also available from the applications to be opened.
Fyi: if you're concerned about the privacy of your work and you're wondering who has the access to the files in the Home folder on the sessions you're joining.
- The Home Folder is private and dedicated to the user who initiated the streaming session.